I was featured in Utah Bride for these beautiful bridals I did the makeup and hair for. I had so much fun doing this edgy yet classy undo on this Bride’s hair and of course she’s a beauty so the makeup turned out perfect. See edgy can be very classy and gorgeous too! GO here to see the whole article. www.utahbrideblog.com
My work was featured in The Wedding Connection Magazine. How Exciting! I was lucky enough to do the hair and makeup for this Las Vegas Mormon LDS Temple wedding. This is the Bride and her sister the Maid of Honor. I love beautiful weddings on beautiful days. Go to TheWCmag.com to view the article on this wedding.
Photography by: Marcie Meredith Photography
Hair and Makeup by: Eat.Sleep.Beauty
Magazine: The Wedding Connection Magazine
My work was featured on Wedding Chicks. This is probably in my top 5 favorite weddings I’ve done. The bride is so beautiful on the inside and out. I did the Bride’s sisters wedding a couple years ago and their whole family is so much fun to work with. You can see the whole wedding feature on WeddingChicks.com
Pictures from Photography: Gideon Photography
Event Designer & Coordinator: When Pigs Fly Events
Cinematography: NP Films
Venue: Red Rock Country Club
Stationery: Paper and Home
Flowers: Layers of Lovely
Cake: Las Vegas Custom Cakes
Hair: Divinity Salon
Dress Shop: Couture Bride
Dress Designer: Alita Graham from Couture Bride
Groom’s Attire: Tommy Hilfiger
Prop/Furniture Rentals: Classic Party Rentals, Bob Gail Events, Cort Events, RSVP Party & 24 Seven Productions
Photobooth: Shutter Mania Photobooth
Dj: Patrick Labbate of Music Solutions
Cigar Roller: Spirit of Cuba
Officiant: Rev Linda Venniro
Chalkboard Art: Jeanette Hall
Harpist: Wendy Blanc
Some of my work was featured on 100LayerCake. I was so excited to do this wedding. The bride and her bridal party were all so fun to work with. Go to 100LayerCake.com to view the whole wedding. It was amazing!
Pictures above are from Photography: Gideon Photography / Videography: NP Films / First Look Pictures: Spring Mountain Ranch / Venue & Catering: Red Rock Country Club / Wedding Design, Planning, Coordination: When Pigs Fly Events / Floral Design: Layers of Lovely / Invitations: Staacy Cannon / Hair: Jaclyn Braverman / Makeup: Rachel Harper & Shauna Morgan / Lighting, Rentals, Decor, Custom Linens: Pigs are Flying Prop Shoppe / Royal Romantics Artwork: Kelcey Fisher / Hanging Lyric Art & Golf Cart Art: Jeannette Hall / Other Artwork: Samantha Stone, Tatiana Hantig & Veronica Werth / DJ: Music Solution / Transportation: Lucky Limo / Elvis: 24-7 Productions / Cake: Las Vegas Custom Cakes / Bride’s Dress: Reem Acra from Kleinfeld’s NYC / Shoes: Manolo Blahnik / Veil: Kleinfeld’s NYC / Bride’s Engagement & Wedding Rings: Tacori / Groom’s Suit: Hugo Boss / Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Ivy and Aster
My 5 favorite concealers for the fall time.
1. Mac Select Moisturecover Concealer$19- I’m all about easy application. This concealer is fast with the doe head applicator and the formula is hydrating. (Medium Coverage)
2. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer $24- This one is probably my favorite right now. Due to the fact that it is creamy but it really is “creaseless”. It doesn’t move all day! (Full Coverage)
3. LORAC DOUBLE FEATURE CONCEALER & HIGHLIGHTER $25- This is two in one which you all know is my favorite thing ever! This oil-free and paraben-free formula provides great coverage and it also has a roller ball to help blend the concealer in, which is really helpful around the eye area. The highlighter is super neutral and pretty too. (Medium-Full Coverage)
4. Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer $25- More than just a concealer! It contains tensine, an active ingredient with skin-firming properties for the eye area, and vitamins A and E, which regenerate the skin. It also conceals darker areas (brown spots, blotches, etc.) and can be used as a highlighter too. (Medium Coverage)
5. Revlon Age Defying Concealer $14- This one isn’t my favorite on this list but for the price and its blending quality I added it. If you have a hard time blending concealer into your foundation this is the one for you. Plus with the added anti aging benefits its a go to one if I’m in a hurry. I wouldn’t use this one around the eyes though, it tends to settle in. (Medium-Full Coverage)
Fall time we all need to add a little bit more moisture to our skin and these concealers won’t let you down in that area. None of them will make you look dry and cakey.
Let me know if you have any specific questions on concealers.